About Asianconnect N.V.
Asianconnect N.V. is committed to protect and respect your data privacy.
Your personal data is processed by Us, Asianconnect N.V., a company authorized and regulated by Government of Curacao with License No. 1668/JAZ and registered office at E-Zone Beheer van Engelen N.V., Van Engelenweg 21A, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles.
We may process and hold information relating to you in accordance with Data Protection Laws. These Data Protection Laws include Data Protection Act 1998, and from May 2018, General Data Protection Regulation (EU) a.k.a GDPR.
What information we may collect from you
We may collect and process information about you from these sources:
- Information you provide to us, including information submitted through our websites via www.asianconnect88.com or www.asianodds88.com hereby referred to as ‘our Website’; and/or our sports betting platform via Asianodds88 hereby referred to as ‘our Platform’, when applicable. This includes information you provided during account registration with us.
- We may ask you for information when you report a problem to us.
- We may record and keep a copy of our conversations through phone calls, email, chat or other related form of correspondence when you contact us.
- We may collect other data that you submit via our social media accounts and other means of communication such as when you participate in surveys, promotions, or provide feedback to us.
- Details of transactions you perform through our Website or our Platform.
- Details of your visits and interactions to our Website or Platform including, but not limited to your location data; usage and traffic data; web and system logs; device and communication data; referrer data.
What we may do and how we process your personal information
We only process your personal information when and where it is lawful for us to do so and on the basis of one or more of the following:
- In order for us to provide the services to you and for us to fulfill our contract with you as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions.
- When and where we are required to do so for legal and regulatory purposes.
- When and where it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal information provided that these do not prejudice your own rights and intesterests.
- When and where you consent to it.
We will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To give you access to our Website and/or our Platform, and any service you request from us.
- To manage and operate your account in our Website and/or our Platform.
- To process your transactions with your payment provider.
- To communicate with you in response to enquiries and concerns you raised with us.
- To monitor your use of our Website and/or our Platform to enhance our services and provide a more personalised customer experience.
- To inform you of any changes in our Website and/or our Platform.
- To keep you updated on our offers, promotions, events.
- To assist you in diagnosing problems in your account, system problems, and administering our Website and/or our Platform.
- To carry out customer research, analysis and testing.
Cookies and device monitoring
We will collect information about your use of our Website and our Platform, and the device(s) you use to access our services for system administration and anti-fraud monitoring purposes. This information may include, but not limited to, IP address, operating system, browser type, and device type.
If you choose to disable cookies after you have previously accessed our Website or our Platform, we recommend that you delete any persistent cookies stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. You can manage this via your browser settings.
Data storage, transfer, and security
To ensure the security of personal data we maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, corruption, unauthorised disclosure, access and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
We capture and process your personal data over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to our site and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing and disclosure of your information
We may share and disclose your information to third parties:
- When making enquiries with a credit reference agency, or passing your information to debt collection agency if we need to collect debts from you.
- If Asianconnect N.V., or substantially all of its assets should be acquired by a third party, all personal data held by us may be one of the assets transferred.
- If we sell or buy any business assets, in which we may disclose your personal information to prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets.
- If we are legally required, or permitted, to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, regulatory requirement, or to protect the rights, assets, or safety of Asianconnect N.V., and our clients. This may include exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party links
- a right to access your personal data held by us and receive certain personal data in machine-readable format.
- a right to object to processing where lawful basis is that it is in our legitimate interests although we may still process your personal data where there are other relevant lawful bases or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal data in our interests which are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms;
- a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- a right to have certain personal data erased when it is no longer necessary for us to process it, when you have withdrawn your consent, when your personal data has been unlawfully processed, or when it is in accordance with a legal or regulatory obligation to erase your data.
- a right to request an explanation of the logic involved where we make decisions about you solely through automated means
- a right to complain to your national data protection regulator;
- a right to object to direct marketing, which can be done by opting-out of direct marketing either unsubscribing via email or by emailing us with a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have a right to object to any profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing only.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact your national data protection regulator.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com. Please be aware that whilst we will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights they are not absolute rights. This means that we may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Where you make a request in respect of your rights we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably we reserve the right not to respond.
We may use your information to contact you in relation to promotions, products, or services that you may be interested in from time to time. We may also carry out profiling based on your personal information and activity on our Website or our Platform in order to send you relevant marketing information.
You may opt-out any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retaining your personal information
We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with products and services, or as required by law. We may be required in certain circumstances to retain your information indefinitely, for example under our procedures to maintain responsible gambling and self-exclusion.