Asianconnect considers gambling as a form of entertainment, and it encourages its customers to make a responsible decisions on gambling. As a part of our commitment to responsible gambling, we support problem gambling researchers, treatment providers, state problem gambling councils, and community leaders to make sure that those people who cannot gamble responsibly should get the help they need and raise awareness to those who can understand the importance of responsible gambling practices.
Protection to Minors
If there are children under 18 who have access to your computer, you may want to consider installing parental control software to prevent access to online gaming sites and other materials such as:
Any accounts found to have been opened by an underage individual will be immediately disabled and winnings forfeited. Misrepresenting your age to avoid age restrictions is considered fraud and a serious offense. In order to prevent underage individuals from accessing your account, we recommend keeping your account number and password secret.
We believe that gaming is a form of entertainment that should never negatively impact a player’s life. If you feel that gambling may become a problem for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you ever spent more money on gambling with family and friends?
- Did you ever argue about gambling with family and friends?
- After losing, did you feel the urge to return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- Did you ever feel guilty about gambling
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Did you ever borrow money to finance your gambling?
- Did you ever consider obtaining money illegally to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever risked or lost a relationship due to gambling? If you answered yes to some of these questions, you may want to consider preventive actions. You may request our customer service to permanently or temporarily disable your account as long as you need any.