This terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) should be read by you in its entirety prior to your use of Asianconnect’s brokering service. Please note that the agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Asianconnect N.V ( referred to as “Asianconnect”, “us”, “we” ) which owns and operates the Internet site found at www.asianconnect88.com and asianconnect88.net (the “Site”).
By clicking “Submit” button during account registration, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You acknowledge that your failure to comply with this agreement may result in disqualification, account closure, or legal action against you as deemed appropriate and as more particularly detailed below.
General ConditionsAs a condition of use, you undertake that:
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You agree that you are required to provide us with certain personal details about yourself (including details regarding your methods of payment) for the purpose of using this service.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to you;
- You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the service and that Asianconnect has no responsibility to you for such loss;
- You agree to keep your account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace your account name or password, you should notify our customer services department immediately.
- You acknowledge that any betting made through our service in your account username and password will be regarded as valid;
- To access our betting service, you are required to complete the application for the registration of account as set out on the Site.
- You undertake that you will provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information provided by you to Asianconnect.
- You are required to update Asianconnect your details in the event of any changes.
- To verify Customer’s identity, Asianconnect reserves the right to request at any time satisfactory proof of identity (copies of a valid passport / identity card and/or any payment cards used) and proof of address (recent utility bill or bank statement).
- There needs to be a one-time rollover of funds before attempting to withdraw it, with odds greater than 1.5 (sports betting). If playing the casino, player needs to rollover his/her deposit at least 5 times. If not doing so, Asianconnect reserves the right to charge the account up to 5%. Note that all draw, cancelled and bets made on both outcomes are not considered towards the calculation of the turnover, the rule applies to all running bets as well.
- If you would like to withdraw all funds as well, please contact our dedicated Asianconnect Support Team with your request and reason.
- Asianconnect reserve the right to refuse any bet or part of a bet without providing a reason at any time.
- Asianconnect reserve the right to close your account and refund your balance without providing a reason at any time.
- If any sum is incorrectly credited to you, it is your responsibility to inform us.
- You acknowledge to read and accept the rules of the participating websites for the acceptance/cancellation of bets.
- Some customers may be eligible to participate in rebate programs. Said bonus programs, as to their conditions, amount and issuance, shall be subject to the discretion of Asianconnect.
- If an account is inactive for 12 months or longer, Asianconnect reserves the right to forfeit the outstanding balance.
- You represent and warrant that at the time of registering and throughout the duration you have an account with us, you have not engaged and will not engaged in any of the following and/or related activities: money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation.abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, and financial sanctions(“Prohibited Activities”). You agree that from time to time, upon our request, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any information you have provided to us, including in relation to any deposits which you have made into your Account.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your Account, where we have reasonable belief that, you may have or attempted to or have assisted a third party to, engage in any of the Prohibited Activities. Whilst we are undertaking any checks from time to time, we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of websites.
Changes to this agreement
- This Agreement may be varied from time to time in the event of legal or regulatory changes, changes in market practice, if a decision is made to change, for operational reasons, any aspects of the Services or the manner in which they are provided or otherwise. Continued use of your account after you have been notified of the changes to this Agreement will be deemed as your acceptance of the revised Agreement(including the key terms).
- We will give you notice of any changes made to this Agreement and will give that notice by any one of the following methods:
- emailing you; or
- posting a message on your website.